for The Smothers Brothers:
- DICTIONARY OF TELELITERACY (by David Bianculli)
- EACH A MIGHTY VOICE (A Century of Speeches from The Commonwealth Club
of California), edited by Steven Boyd Saum.
- GLUED TO THE SET (by Steven Stark)
- GOING TOO FAR (by Tony Hendra)
- GROOVE TUBE (by Aniko Bodroghkozy)
- MIXED NUTS: America's Love Affair with Comedy Teams from Burns and
Allen to Belushi and Aykroyd by Lawrence J. Epstein
- SATURDAY NIGHT: A BACKSTAGE HISTORY OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE (by Doug
Hill and Jeff Weingrad)
- SERIOUSLY FUNNY: THE REBEL COMEDIANS OF THE 1950s AND 1960s
(By Gerald Nachman)
- THEY'LL NEVER PUT THAT ON THE AIR (by Allan Neuwirth).
- TV'S GROOVIEST VARIETY SHOWS OF THE 60'S AND 70'S (by Telly R.
- YOU CAN'T AIR THAT (by David S. Silverman)
- THE BOOK OF YO (by Neil Feser)
- THE ONE AND ONLY YO-YO BOOK (by George Malko)
- WORLD ON A STRING (by Helane Zeiger)